[Orion] RIT/XIT in Orion

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Sun Jun 5 10:30:31 EDT 2005

After engaging the XIT and setting the offset, I turned on the RIT but the offset is 0, not the offset already set with the XIT.  When I turn the RIT knob the XIT moves along with the RIT, maintaining a difference between transmit and receive frequencies.

The way every other radio I've ever used is the same offset is used for both RIT and XIT, regardless of whether one is engaged first or they are both initially engaged.  Am I missing something or is this an enhancement request?

Jim N7US