[Orion] Firmware update SHould it take this long

KO1H KO1H at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 17:24:16 EDT 2007

Hi all, I am attempting to update the firmware on my Orion.  I had to connect it directly to a serial port.  That is ok,  But It inidcates 9554 lines of code and after about 6 hours it has processed about 2450 lines. Is this normal?  Computer is a 2.4 ghz P3 running widows xp w/ 1.5 gigs of ram.  Is it normal to progress this slowly?  At the current rate it will finish about 6pm tomorrow night.  This just doesnt seem right.

Let me know if Im missing something

Thanks all

de John ko1h