[OZ-CONTEST] [WT-support] IARU HQ suffix files

Joergen OZ0J / 5Q2T oz0j at oz0j.dk
Fri Jul 12 01:06:10 EDT 2013

Fra: support-bounces at f5mzn.org [mailto:support-bounces at f5mzn.org] På vegne af Joergen "Joe" - OZ0J
Sendt: 12. juli 2013 07:05
Til: 'cq-contest at contesting com'; support at win-test.com
Emne: [WT-support] IARU HQ suffix files

Hi all

I have updated the files with the known active HQ stations. The link to the files are

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/HQ2013.xdt to be used as an extra file in Win-test

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/HQ2013-n1mm.txt to be used in N1MM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/HQ2013.txt as a plan text file.

If you need to add / change anything in the mentioned files, use Notepad. SAFE THE FILE AS IT IS WITHOUT ANY CHANGE IN FILENAME !!!

>From Bob, K0RC I got an Excel file where all known HQ stations are mentioned. They may not be active this year, but it could be nice to have.

I have added a sheet so you can make an XDT file to be used in Win-Test.

The link to the Excel file is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/IARU%202013%20HQ%20Stations%20-%20Rev%202%201.xls

Have a  nice contest

73 Joe OZ0J