[OZ-CONTEST] Invitation to ARI International DX Contest 2013

OZ1BII Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Sat May 4 05:40:41 EDT 2013

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: ARI HF Contest Committee [mailto:i2wij at ari.it]
Sendt: 3. maj 2013 19:48
Til: mail at oz1bii.dk
Emne: Invitation to ARI International DX Contest 2013

Dear OMs,
this is to remind you that in less than 3 hours the 2013 edition of the ARI
International DX Contest will start again.

Join the fun on May 4/5 starting at 12.00Z.

Check the full rules at:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2013
_Rules.pdf

Please note that the deadline for sumbitting your log has been shortened to
5 DAYS only!

Starting from this year you can also upload your log from the ua9qcq.com web
site, where you can find also the results of the last three years. This site
has been updated mainly to help our Russian friends which had a lot of
problems to send their log from the mail.ru domain.

We hope to see your log again this year.
Please send in your log even with few QSO; this will help us to make a
better log checking.

Join the contest and have fun.

Thank you for supporting the ARI DX International Contest.

73

Roberto (Bob) Soro, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager on behalf of
A.R.I. HF Contest Committee