[OZ-CONTEST] Til N1MM brugere

Gjessing oz4cg at post3.tele.dk
Tue Jan 28 09:27:38 EST 2014

Tak for tip'et, Jørgen!

Jeg vil checke min N1MM for fejlen.

Best 73 Carsten / OZ4CG

*********************
A. & C. Gjessing
Kirkepladsen 6
DK-3700 Rønne
Tlf.: 56911543
www.gjessing.nu
*********************
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Jørgen Christensen
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:58 PM
To: OZ-Contest
Subject: [OZ-CONTEST] Til N1MM brugere

Fra reflektoren.
Måske en ting man fast skal have med i sin opsætning inden contest.
   73 Jørgen OZ8AE

I recommend taking a look at latest entry in the
CQWW blog, written by

CQWW director K5ZD. See http://cqww.com/blog/?p=50

In particular he makes this comment:
"There is one very popular software package that does
not always correct the zone number when the call sign is edited. This can
result in zone 35 being assigned to a station in Germany or 13 being
assigned
to a station in Japan. This will result in a lost QSO when we do the
checking."

I suspect he is talking about N1MM Logger. This issue can
easily be rectified by properly setting one option in N1MM Logger. In >
Config->Configure Ports-
Other there is a check box
"Clear populated exchange on callsign change". This should be checked
for CQWW (as well as many other contests).