[OZ-CONTEST] CQMM DX CONTEST : Missing only 45 days !

OZ1BII Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Fri Mar 7 17:06:20 EST 2014

Best 73

OZ1BII Henning Andresen

 <http://www.oz1bii.dk/> www.oz1bii.dk

Fra: Edson Fonseca [mailto:fonseca.ed at hotmail.com]
Sendt: 7. marts 2014 22:14
Til: mail at oz1bii.dk
Emne: CQMM DX CONTEST : Missing only 45 days !

To :

Radioamateurs / Club's - Group's !

Missing only 45 days for the realization of

CQMM DX CONTEST / 2014.

Your participation is very important to the success of the contest.

Visit the site of the biggest group of radioamateurs of the CW in BRAZIL (
CWJF GROUP ) , organizer and coordinator of CQMM DX CONTEST.

     WWW.CWJF.COM.BR <http://www.cwjf.com.br/>

Our page has been visited by more than 1.4 million hams in six continents

(we were visited by 186 different countries), in 10 years.

73 , Ed - PY4WAS

CWJF Group , President