[OZ-CONTEST] Måske det er noget for dig

OZ1BII Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Wed Dec 16 17:15:46 EST 2015

Dear HAM,

Ham fest is organized in India every year to gather all the amateur radio
enthusiasts operating at various corners of the world. HAM FEST INDIA 2016
marks the Silver Jubilee of HAM fests in India.

Mount Abu International HAM Radio Club (MHRC) is the official host of HAM
FEST INDIA 2016.  We kindly invite all the members of your club/association
to participate in HAM FEST INDIA 2016 which would be held in the month of
November at an international level. It is a wonderful opportunity to meet VU
hams face to face and also ham radio operators from many other countries.

The venue is Brahma Kumaris at Mount Abu, Rajasthan.

We would really appreciate your help in promoting this event within your own
club and your area.

Also please give us your suggestions and feedback to make the event
successful.

Hope to receive a positive response from your side.

Thank you and Regards,

BK Yashwant Patil [VU2YOR]

President,Mount Abu International Ham Radio Club [ VU2BK ]

Brahma Kumaris, Shantivan Campus

Dist. Sirohi, Rajasthan (307510) INDIA

Email. mountabuhrc at gmail.com

Website. www.mhrc.in