[OZ-CONTEST] Russian DX Contest 2016

Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Mon Mar 14 03:15:51 EDT 2016

Dear OZ5E     (-- Jeg kørte Multi sidste år  :-)

Spring is here. RDXC-2016 is just weeks away.
With great pleasure The Russian DX Contest Team invites you to take part in
RDXC-2016.
The event is 24 hours long and takes place March 19-20, 2016 from 1200z
-1159z.
We promise you great activity from almost all Russian regions. For those who
care the RDXC-2105 is a qualifying event for WRTC-2018.
Keep in mind the regular log deadline is 14 days following the end of the
contest. However, if you are hoping for a spot in the Top 3, you must submit
your log within 36 hours of the closing bell and logs of the leaders must
show the frequency of every QSO with a minimum resolution of 1 Khz.

The e-mail address for log submission is logs at rdxc.org. Our robot will check
your log and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You can confirm we've
received your log at http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/logs.asp
We encourage RDXC-2016 participants to post their scores and monitor their
competitors online at http://www.cqcontest.ru
You can post your raw score and contest impressions to our site
http://www.rdxc.org

While visiting our website at http://www.rdxc.org you can find 1997-2015
contest results, contest records, and our contest rules written in 15
different languages. To help everyone there is also a comprehensive set of
tips & hints, FAQ and other useful analysis and information about the RDXC.
RDXC contest rules are very democratic - you are allowed to work anybody
anywhere and make your best score within the 24 hour contest period.
Hope to hear your signals shortly.

Sincerely,
RDXC committee
RW1A, UA2FZ, RC5A, RA3AUU