[OZ-CONTEST] Fwd: [WRTC2018] WRTC callsign pattern needed to prepare RBN/Skimmers

OZ1BII Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Sat Jun 30 21:03:41 EDT 2018

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bob Wilson, N6TV via WRTC2018 <wrtc2018 at lists.wrtc2018.de>
Date: søn. 1. jul. 2018 kl. 01.15
Subject: Re: [WRTC2018] WRTC callsign pattern needed to prepare RBN/Skimmers
To: <wrtc2018 at lists.wrtc2018.de>
Cc: Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>

Is there any news on WRTC competitor callsigns?  Or are you are still
waiting to hear from the Bundesnetzagentur?  Any estimates when that may
happen?

Just the WRTC callsign "pattern" will be helpful, even if not finalized.
We don't need the complete list of callsigns to set up CW Skimmer Server,
just a few examples of what the callsigns might look like.

If you decide to keep them completely secret until the contest starts, to
discourage "pirates," that's OK, but it would help us (Skimmer Ops) to know
that.

Thanks.

73,
Bob, N6TV