[OZ-CONTEST] SAC Survey Reminder - deadline May 15

OZ2I Henning Andresen ha at oz2i.dk
Tue May 4 16:59:04 EDT 2021

Hi
The SAC committee wants to modernize the contest to bring it into the new
age with new technologies and quite a lot of possibilities.
We are aware that this cannot be done here and now without involving you
and all the other contestants. Therefore, we have set up a questionnaire on
the website http://www.sactest.net where we would like to hear what you
think about the various proposals.
The form will be available from April 16 until May 15, 2021.

This actual survey contains questions about general guidelines for which
way we should move and we want as many people as possible to give their
opinion.
When you read the questions, I just want to point out that the word
"OVERLAY" does not mean the same as "CATEGORY" but is solely a wish from
you in which listing you want your result written. OVERLAY is an
opportunity to compare your result with other participants who use roughly
the same equipment and options.
Based on the result, we will then start to adjust the rules so that they
cover as many wishes as possible and do a second survey with more specific
proposals.

We expect the new rules to take effect from 2022.

73 from the SAC CC
LB8DC, SM5AJV, OZ2I