[OZ-CONTEST] HA-DX Contest on 21-22th January

OZ2I Henning ha at oz2i.dk
Sun Jan 15 15:30:59 EST 2023

Dear contesters,

The Hungarian Radio Amateur Society (MRASZ) are inviting you to take part
in this year's HA-DX Contest on 21-22th January, between 1200 - 1159 UTC.

All information available on the official web page: https://ha-dx.com

Last year to support contesting of the young operators, we intoduced a 6
hour category for them similar to the YOTA contest.

This year we create a "QSO upload" tool for those who have no contest
logger software, so as to upload their QSOs either online during the
contest or offline after the contest. You can find it on the HA-DX Contest
upload site: log.mrasz.hu

You can download the HA-HG county files for N1MM, DXlog and Win-test from
their homepage

N1MM+ :

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/categories/callhistory/?CMDsearch=hadx

DxLog.net:

http://dxlog.net/sw/files/download/database/HADX_db.txt

Win-Test:

http://download.win-test.com/databases/HADX.DTB

and also from here: https://www.ha-dx.com/en/support

We would be very happy if you could inform your HAM friends about the
contest.

Make sure to get your rig ready and see you on the air!

73 HA-DX Contest committee