Michael Dinkelman Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@eskimo.com>
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 08:05:26 -0800

>	Also, how do I get a copy of one of 
>     those ARRL brochures to convince neighbor that the problem could be 
>     his own???

I actually got a copy of the FCC interference bulletin (which is what
I think you are referring to) from the local power company when I 
called in a power line RFI complaint. Your's might have some on 
hand as well. Else, check the FCC and/or ARRL Web pages.

Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA

Submissions:              rfi@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  rfi-REQUEST@contesting.com
WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html
Questions:                owner-rfi@contesting.com