[RFI] Snap on split beads; coax high-pass filter recommendati ons

W2YR@aol.com W2YR@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:26:43 EST

In regard to stereo set RFI, I have found that the I.C.E. "stereo RFI
filters" work wonders. These filter come in several different styles to meet
specific needs.

Model 463 for 100 watts or less stereo sets, about $29
model 461 for 250 watts or less stereo sets, about $36
model 464 is a super duper unit with an AC line filter as well as the speaker
filter.

I.C.E. has a toll free number 1-800-423-2666 for ordering and they take VISA
and Mastercard. I have ordered several of these filter and given them out to
neighbors for free. They have worked and have kept peace in the neighborhood.

73,

John - W2YR

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html