[RFI] Spray Shielding?

J. Bradshaw J. Bradshaw" <ac6tk@cybertime.net
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:32:54 -0500

I once heard of a product that came in a spray can that could be used to
coat the inside of a plastic cabinet for shielding.  Is this still around?
Where can I find some?

I have an IBM 9525 monitor (svga)that is so noisy, that it interferes with
ch 2, sometimes 4 on my TV down the hall.  It appears to be some kind of
digital hash that looks like numerous tiny dots that line up into diagonal


Jim, ac6tk

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi
Submissions:              rfi@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  rfi-REQUEST@contesting.com
Questions:                owner-rfi@contesting.com