[RFI] FW: [K0USA-AKSARBENtalk] Traffic Signal RFI

Terry Dunlap kk6t@joneslumber.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:01:18 -0700

Definitely......that exact problem.  When the traffic lights at an
intersection near my house were changed I began noticing interference
on my car radio when stopped at or traveling through this intersection.

Sometimes the interference was constant, sometimes it was "pulsing".
Further observation showed that this was in direct response to the
Walk/Don't Walk lights.

I was concerned that this interference would show up on my HF also
but that fear was unfounded.

The problem was corrected however after a couple of phone calls.

73 de Terry KK6T