[RFI] Sony WEGA RFI Problems

Bruce wd4ngb@qsl.net
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:05:14 +0000

I have a new 34 inch Sony and the picture is GREAT, but very bad TVI on
audio and video both. Called Sony and got the run-around. My OLD TV
never had a blink or sound from radio. The Sony is wiped out on both
Cable and Dish sat installations . Last Sony product that will enter my
house.....
 GL.... Bruce