[RFI] Ultrasonic receivers

WA2BPE wa2bpe@exotrope.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:15:48 -0500

I recently found a web page describing an "ultrasonic reciever" for monitoring
bat signals.  I do know that Mouser has cheap ($5) transducers for the 40-50KHz
range available which just might work in this application (put it at the focal
point of a plastic dish).  Sorry, haven't had time to pursue this yet but
probably can find the URL if anyone's interested.  Does anyone know the
(typical) frequency that is monitored for EMI use?  Comments, ideas???

73,  Tom - WA2BPE