[RFI] List still running?

WA2BPE wa2bpe at infoblvd.net
Fri Aug 15 12:36:10 EDT 2003

Symantec has an update on their website for this virus too.  I update my A-V
software *at least* weekly but the best is done at the ISP level if they
provide it.  Probably best to assume that a lot of Microsoft stuff looks like a
sieve and update (blowout) patches, plugs, whatever one wishes to call them
regularly.  Caveat Emptor!!

Tom - WA2BPE