[RFI] s7-s9 noise

n0tt1@juno.com n0tt1@juno.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:16:13 +0000

I took a look at the telco ground in my home...found that the
installer (a "real" telco installer before the telco rip-a-part)
had wrapped several turns of excess ground wire around a copper cold
water pipe and THEN made the ground connection.  With the
extra inductance it was unlikely to dump energy fast enough....
problem now corrected!

Charlie, N0TT