[RFI] Low Voltage light RFI

KE2N at cs.com KE2N at cs.com
Fri Jul 11 14:24:38 EDT 2003

I ran into this same problem when I installed some halogen "puck" lights in the kitchen. Switching supplies wiped out HF reception.  For the new house, I specified the "magnetic transformer" option for the lights and it is RFI-quiet.

Imagine: magnetic transformers - what will they think of next!

Ken