[RFI] Medical Equipment interference (RFI)

Steve kt0dx at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 02:40:34 EDT 2003

Bill and everyone else that has sent me information so far a big thank
you.  I feel like I have some direction now and will wait out the local
RFI folks to confirm my initial findings.  I will do everything I can to
obtain the information but if I can not obtain it from the party
involved I will have no other options other then to turn it over to the
FCC for their action.   I sure hope it will not come to this but you
never know these days.

Steve
KT0DX