[RFI] RE: A Serious Threat

Patrick A. Thompson Sr. wa4tukhr at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 20:40:08 EDT 2003

What we need from ARRL, and I hope what we will get, is a strong effort to
defeat BPL.

I've already made comments using the short form FCC comments page, but I
suspect that is not going to be enough. I've also tried to get other local
hams concerned but haven't seen any great passion.

This fight needs to be organized!

What will it take to win?

When do we our Congressmen?

Pat