[RFI] Formal RFI complaint to the FCC

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Nov 10 11:32:48 EST 2003

At 08:29 AM 11/10/03 -0800, N6KJ wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:00:17 -0500, "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" wrote:
>

> > Tom Frenaye told me today of a newer flat-screen technology that seems
> to be
> > quiet at his QTH, so it may be moving onward.
> >
>And what technology might that be?  I'm curious.  I'm sure I'm not the only
>one around here looking for a quiet replacement for my 10 year old CRT.

TFT seems to be clean in my ham shack -- I'm on my second flat-screen
monitor.  Sharp makes a lovely small-screen TFT TV, but they still want way
too much money for it.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm