[RFI] BPL posts

Hare,Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Thu Feb 26 17:14:58 EST 2004

The BPLandHamRadio at yahoogroups.com list has been pretty active.

Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi at arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis
   Member: IEEE C63 - Accredited Standards Committee on Electromagnetic Compatibility
      Chairman: C63 SC-5, Immunity
      Chairman: C63 ad hoc PLC/BPL Working Group
   Member: SAE EMC/EMR committees
   Member: ICES/IEEE SCC-28 International Committee on Electromagnetic Safety
   Member/staff: ARRL, The National Association for Amateur Radio
   Member/Board of Directors: QRP Amateur Radio Club  International