[RFI] Why we badly need 'party line' materials for all hams

Tom Frenaye frenaye at direcway.com
Mon Jul 19 17:59:41 EDT 2004

In my last message I should have mentioned that the ARRL has a PR Committee (created by the ARRL Board and appointed by the President) and PR reflector that have both been very active on the BPL issue.   The PR reflector may be useful if you are interested in helping with the PR on BPL.

Info on the PR reflector is here:
         http://www.arrl.org/pio/prtools.html#reflector

There are already PR volunteers in almost all ARRL Sections (Public Information Coordinator, Public Information Officers) - you might contact the one in your area via your Section Manager.  PIC/PIOs can help a lot in local BPL committees.

National PR and PR firms are expensive - anyone out there in a position to offer their firm at a reduced rate?  :^ )

Back to RFI.

              -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki at arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444