[RFI] TVI

Sean Fleming sean at k8khz.com
Tue Jun 8 07:52:11 EDT 2004

The tv is a emerson that is about 10 yerars old. When transmitting on 40M using a g5rv The brightness on the tv on all channels without cable feed to the tv the picture dims and brightens on transmit.  This is sort of the same affect when sometimes  you see a change in the lights when operating CW in my house where the lighting dims some. The antennas I have is a tri-band Beam far fromt he house has no effect. I have an a-99 vertical that has no effect on 10-15 Meters, but the g5rv that isabove the second story of my home causes all the trouble. this is only on 40M.

Sean

check out my website @ http://www.k8khz.com

Add me to your instant messenger K8KHZ.