[RFI] Metricom?

dj2001 at mn.rr.com dj2001 at mn.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 11:31:40 EST 2004

Jim,

I don't know what the problem was as far as the company was
concerned.  There were a couple of postings that did touch on that.

BPL will have a tough time making it here in this city because of the
cable broadband.  it's tough to beat, I know I wouldent change even
for less money/per month.  Maybe in rual areas it could have a better
chance, but it would have to be cheap, almost like a dial-up.  We
have some pretty economical thinking folks out there in rual areas
and they arent going to fritter their hard earned money away for this
stuff.  I think the power companies know that at least around here.

73
Dale, K9VUJ