[RFI] Wasted and Useful Bandwidth

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Tue May 4 10:55:18 EDT 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004 08:31:48 -0700, Michael Tope wrote:

>Given the current costs of solar technology and today's fuel
>prices, massive solar deployment doesn't make economic
>sense.

Agreed, that's why we're still burning fossil fuels.  Solar/hydrogen
technology is doable, just not cheap.  My question is, do we want to
wait till the fossil fuels are all burned up or should we get started
now?

I'm not one of those sky-is-falling guys, but I do see trouble coming if
we - the whole world - don't start the conversion soon.  Basing our
decision solely on what is least expensive may be very expensive in the
long run.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW