[RFI] RFI Services bullcrap smell test :)

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Sun Oct 24 20:47:39 EDT 2004

I am sorry if I misunderstood your BPL RFI test method, Mike. You had
talked earlier about your test equipment, and I jumped to the conclusion
that it was that same equipment and methodology that you had used for
your BPL RFI investigations.

Alan NV8A

On 10/24/04 05:54 pm Mike Martin put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace: