[RFI] Part 15 Class B labeling requirements

Cortland Richmond ka5s at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 22 23:49:57 EDT 2005

The Part 15 labelling on Amateur transceivers is required because receivers
covering 30-960 MHz must comply with provisions of Part 15 adn no other
label is provided. The notice does not apply to the transmitter and we do
NOT have to accept the interference an unlicensed Part 15 intentional or
unintentional radiator does.

Cortland
KA5S