[RFI] WESTEL DSL MODEM

WA3GIN at King George wa3gin at erols.com
Sat Aug 6 13:03:04 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Recently installed a DSL line for the Arlington County RACES HF remote
station.  We've noticed a lot of unfamiliar QRN on 40m.  A steady high noise
level along with many blips of even stronger signals.

I spoke with a ham today on 40m who descirbed a problem he had with a WESTEL
modem 2100 and I wasn wondering if anyone on this reflector has had similar
problems and has found a solution.

73,
dave
wa3gin