[RFI] High Power Wi-Fi

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Fri Jan 21 23:38:23 EST 2005

The WRT54GS is the faster version: "Wireless-G Broadband Router with
SpeedBooster."

I have the earlier version (WRT54G -- no "S"), and I bought a pair of
longer antennas for it. Now I see there are longer ones still (HGA7T,
claimed "peak gain" of 7dBi). Linksys also makes a range extender
(WRE54G), i.e., a repeater.

Alan NV8A

On 01/21/05 11:04 pm Ford Peterson tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: