[RFI] RFI- TVI & YOUR POWER COMPANY

sebdesn sebdesn at ecentral.com
Wed Mar 23 18:16:07 EST 2005

Interesting thread...I just, (two hours ago) had a nice chat with the rfi
guy from Xcel in Denver. I called him a week or so ago to ask him if he
could do something about a street light over on the street behind my house.
He does not work nights (when the street light is on) so he came to the
house to ask me about the problem...I told him what I did to determine what
the problem was, and where I thought it was. He must have agreed with my
opinion, cause he said he would have "the street light guys" change the head
on the light, and see what happens...
  Those guys do what they can within the corporate BS they have to put up
with...So I agree its best to be nice to them...They are probably doing as
well as they can given the constraints..

73,de Bud WØHG