[RFI] BPL vs shares & ham radio....KATRINA

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:51:01 EDT 2005

sure; i never wrote anything against gathering evidence; but now is not the
time to raise the BPL boogyman with non-hams.    it's very important to
think like them.  to us, this is a problem; to a politician who is concerned
with saving lives right now, it will be..."what?  who?  what are you talking
about?...!?!"    and once you explain it, they'll just think you're some
kind of nut case right now and ignore you.    at least wait until the place
is drained,   construction is underway, lives are being put back together
and emotions have simmered down.

rob/k5uj