[RFI] RFI/EMI MAJOR Problems

Bob Gates regates at hughes.net
Sat Dec 2 18:43:25 EST 2006

WOW!

I think this is the right reflector to solve my problems!  Thanks to all of you who responded.  Unfortunately, I had major foot surgery the other day and am still in extreme pain.  Now my wife will say it was minor surgery and I'm reacting like a typical man.  But it's not her foot!  Anyway, if they don't wind up amputating my leg, in the next few days I'll implement some of the suggestions, one at a time, and get back to you all with the results.  Also, because of the volume of the responses, rather than reply to each of you individually I'll recap all the ideas and answer your questions along with posting the results of my tests.  Thanks again to all.

73, Bob W7BJ
dit dit