[RFI] Telephone RFI

Ed -K0iL eedwards at tconl.com
Wed Jan 25 11:59:53 EST 2006

This sounds like it was one of those "princess" style trim-line phones with
all the electronics in the handset.  In these cases the filter must be as
close to the handset as possible since that's where the audio rectification
is happening.  I used  K-comm filters on these phones with good results
since they hang off of the handset but are pretty light so they don't reck
the plug or jack with the weight of a ferrite.

73, de ed -K0iL