[RFI] 1Hz Noise

Robert Tellefsen n6wg at comcast.net
Tue May 23 11:37:07 EDT 2006

Kelly
Here is an idea then.
Since the noise comes from a well defined direction,
you could use one of the antenna noise cancelling devices
like MFJ and others sell.
Careful adjustment would pretty much reduce the signal to a level
you could just ignore.  Since it is a stable situation, you
probably would not have to spend a lot of time adjusting, unless
a band change might make some tweaking necessary.
Good luck and 73
Bob N6WG