[RFI] Haolgens AND . . .

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Mon Nov 20 19:44:57 EST 2006

> Where do you buy them? Can you tell us pecific mfrs and/or 
> part
> numbers?

I just used an old filament transformer.

Thanks to the audio-phools that like tube gear there are 
pages of filament transformers in Mouser's catalog, and of 
course there are control transformers of suitable voltage 

I was using my shack's 13 volt dc line, but I've found when 
I ran the bulbs from the dc supply the life was shorter. 

More information about the RFI mailing list