[RFI] Interference on TV using 2 meters

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Oct 26 23:54:04 EDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:31:15 -0700, Terry Dunlap wrote:

>Can someone recommend a source for the good quality jumpers?

Make your own with Snap n Seal connectors and a good MATV/CATV
coax. Look for an RG-59 or RG-6 that is at least double shielded
(quad-shielded is better), and get connectors to match.

A year or two ago, I bought 1000 ft of some very nice RG6 from
Commscope directly on their website. It cost me about $100,
including shipping. Copper prices are up, of course, so it will
cost more now.

73,

Jim K9YC