[RFI] Radio "Grounding"

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Thu Aug 9 13:54:00 EDT 2007

Twisted two-conductor #10 DC cable?

I have not seen twisted power cable before - is this something
you do to an existing cable or do you buy it that way?

If pre-made can you suggest a commercial source, please?

Would a 95%+ shielded DC cable, grounded at both ends, be the
effective equivalent?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html