[RFI] Radio "Grounding"

Michael Neverdosky 1twidget at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 18:40:42 EDT 2007

Twisted power cable is a normal item available from most all
electrical and electronic suppliers. Most often it will be a high flex
or continuous flex cable and will have a matching price tag.

In the Allied 2007 catalog on page 439 is igus Chainflex Continuous
Flex Motor/Power cables in 12, 10, 8 and 6 AWG. There are many other
choices.

You can also get the twisted cable with shield if you like.
The shield does only a little and the twist does a lot to reduce interferance.

michael N6CHV