[RFI] Power Lines

Jim P jvpoll at dallas.net
Sun Dec 23 18:33:03 EST 2007

Now, imagine your 'power mains' are 400 Hz 115V
3 phase - those are the kinds of systems I've had
more experience with (off-line switchers powering
HV supplies for TWT and Magnetron-based pulse
'transceivers' back a few years) -

- your caps REALLY shrink in size (but the audibility
of the power supply magnetics really jumps too -
400 Hz vs 60 Hz!)

Jim P // WB5WPA //