[RFI] [Amateur-repairs] Re: Off Topic - TV Converter Boxes

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Tue Apr 22 09:13:21 EDT 2008

I asked them to mail ours to our PO Box and they refused.

Rant on!
Our mailbox is 1m from the house and subject to vandalism,
but bureaucrats cannot think or act outside of a tiny
mindless box so to the unsafe mailbox go our coupons ...
this is the same inaccessible & unaccountable robotic-
bureaucrat system some people want to turn our healthcare
over to, yeah right ... sigh.
Rant off!

Anyhow, still looking for a good model that doesn't generate
RFI, accepts 12VDC, and includes analog pass-thru.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Free OS : http://www.ChurchPup.com