[RFI] Router RFI

Cortland Richmond ka5s at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 11:28:26 EDT 2008

Wired routers MUST have wires and even USB cables can radiate.  I'd prefer wirelss routers becase they have less wire connected to them that will act as an antenna in our bands. However, don't forget noisy wall-warts, especially now that analog wall warts of any appreciable power have been replaced by switchers.

Cortland
KA5S