[RFI] You think YOU have RFI problems? ;-)

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Wed Dec 31 14:27:46 EST 2008

The lawsuits should go the other way - Green Bank suing the residents
for violating
the "radio-free" zone and the residents suing the developers for
"failure to disclose".

Most States have regulations that insist that developers, real estate
agents,
title companies, pretty much everyone involved in a transaction to transfer
ownership of any property to disclose anything and everything that *may*
impact the value of that property.

The failure to disclose that some electronic devices *may* not be used
turns out
to be a potentially *major* impact on the value of that property -
except perhaps
if you are of the Amish tradition - thus the current property owners
have a legitimate
beef.

The ambulance-chasers ... errrrr .... trial lawyers will one day soon
have fun
with this mess!

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E