[RFI] Car Advice

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Wed Dec 31 15:44:43 EST 2008

Odd, the Japanese companies who build cars in the USA in non-union
shops seem to be doing OK and their employees are not starving.

Hmmmmm.

Perhaps paying massive pensions to no-longer-working employees
is not good business-economics?

Who wudda thot it so ... :-/

In what successful enterprises are other businesses equally upside-down
on labor costs due to massive pensions and other atypical costs?

Even within the USA auto industry compare Ford to Chrysler and GM and
see that Ford is less upside-down and thus more financially stable.

But we drift off-topic ...

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html