[RFI] [TVI-RFI-EMI] Noise every 15Khz on 17M

W9RPM john at w9rpm.com
Fri Oct 3 10:26:50 EDT 2008

Hi, Well I sure appreciate the help. I found the offending TV. Next door to
my house at a group home for disabled people. What are my options with this?
I dont think they will be very receptive to me asking them to do something.
Not sure yet. I know they wont let me put any ferrites on. Thanks- John
W9RPM
EMAIL: john at w9rpm.com
WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
AOL IM: W9RPM