[RFI] [TVI-RFI-EMI] Noise every 15Khz on 17M

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Fri Oct 3 10:25:37 EDT 2008

They may actually be more vulnerable to pressure to fix,
or to allow you to fix, the problem as they are more
highly regulated.

They are obligated to only use devices that meet government
standards - which in this case they are not.

Their choice may be to either allow you to fix the problem
or to remove the illegal TV.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html