[RFI] OT Spam and Phishing

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Jan 7 19:02:57 EST 2009

Please do not respond to this on the reflector and use up more bandwidth.

I know this is OT, but it is the only way I can respond to those who
send me e-mail and when I respond I get a message back to verify who I
am. On of the first rules of safe computing is to never reply to e-mails
seeing information or verification.
Due to phishing schemes, I not only do not reply to these, but delete
the message and block the IP. Posts with out a subject or only using
"Digest" are filtered out so I don't normally see them

So if you use this sort of scheme please do not send me e-mail and
expect an answer.

73 and sorry for the bandwidth.

Roger (K8RI)