[RFI] Electric fencer, or charged capacitor (Squirrels)

Michael Coslo mjc5 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:41:31 EST 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 1:12 PM, digital-conjurers at roadrunner.com wrote:

> Fortunately nature often takes care of it's own when left
> undisturbed, and
> we have a large number of several species of hawk out here...so the
> problem
> eventually became the hawk's dinner.

Good point. I forgot to mention cats and hawks. A side effect of our
feeding the squirrels is that we have some awesome hawks in the
neighborhood - which is a pretty good thing.

Cats work too, but the last outside cat we had liked to bring home
"presents" for us, then she became upset when we didn't think it was
great to have a dead squirrel in the house.

	- 73 de Mike N3LI -